I have recently been attending phonics classes at work. Today the importance of diction was made apparent to me through this hillarious exchange:
*bleedlebleee*
*bleedlebleee*
ME: Hello?
CALLER: Hello, this is Joyce here. We are having a howfcreening promotion at Country Heights.
M: House? No am not interested cos I just bought an apartment.
J: No no we're not selling apartments. This is about hewfcreening. Hewf! Howf!
M: Yes I know but I just bought an apartment so I cannot afford to buy a house!
J: Not house! LISTEN CAREFULLY! We are providing free hewfscreening!
M: House cleaning? I don't need that my apartment is small and I can clean myself.
J: Not house cleaning! House screening!
M: How is that again? Burglar alarms?
J: Hewf screening... for your hewf!
M: Ooooh HEALTH SCREENING! No I don't need that, I...
*click*
So rude you are Joyce! But I was giggling to myself all the way home.
Mind Your Diction, Joyce!
Posted by Foot Futt at 2:58 PM
1 comments:
Miss your beautiful photography.
Post a Comment